Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Time To Relax

This is the first time that i using English to write my blog.
Because I'm in the TARC library now..
In this Computer there have no a Chinise Software
So I have to write in English.
BuT my English look like Weird !!

Today I'm having my last paper in This SEM.
Subject:The Development & Management Of Visitor Attraction
Time : 9am - 11am
Vanue : Q6

Finally I Had finished my exam life in this SEM and this is the time to relax!! Any plan in MY HOLIDAY?? I have many plan in this HOLIDAY ( 2week Holiday )..but Some of the plan already cancelled. My KUANTAN trip had cancelled, but I Still want to go bu next Time!! Other than that,I will travel to "RAUT" for 2days 1 night with YEE's family! Then maybe will TRavel to CAMERON HIGHLAND with my Family ~ The REST of the Time I will REserve to MY DEBONAIRE GANG !!

ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY TO ALL TARCIAN & GOOD LUCK TO THOSE HAVN"T FINISH THE EXAM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment