Friday, April 10, 2009

Appointment With Doctor Fatimah


Today I have a appointment with Doctor Fatimah.
Doctor? Am I sick ?
No la,Doctor Fatimah is my dentist.

Actually my actual appointment is on 30th of March 2009 (Monday),
but that day I having a extra classes,
so I call back again and change the appointment date.
He had changed the appointment on 7th of April 2009.
But on 7th of April 2009, I have to go back my hometown for Ching Ming,
So I try to change the appointment with Doctor Fatimah again.

The second times when I try call back to assistant of Doctor Fatimah
and change the appointment again.
The phone was answered by a man,
He was the assistant of Doctor Fatimah.
I said:"I want change the appointment date again."
He asked:" What is your name?"
I answered:"Shoo Hui Shan."
Then the assistant shock and said:" Aiyo,Shoo Hui Shan again."
He asked me about the reason why cannot come,
I answered:"Because I have to go back my hometown for Ching Ming."
Then he was headache and I felt he angry too.
Finally the appointment change to 10th of April 2009(Today) at 10am.

Today I wake up at 9am to prepare go to Pengigian Cahaya Suria.
Every times also is my father fetch me go by motorcycle,
On the way to Pengigian Cahaya Suria,
Suddenly the tyre "bump jet"already,
We go repair it at repair motorcycle shop is near to my house.
The repair fees is RM16,
That is quite expensive to me.

We reach Pengigian Cahaya Suria at 10.10am.
We are late around 10 minutes.
Today there just have few patient,
So fast is my turn,no need wait so long.

Doctor Fatimah asked:" You think your teeth OK or not?"
I answered:" OK , I am satisfied with my teeth already."
but Doctor Fatimah still not satisfied with these,
She feel can do better to my teeth.
Haiz, Don't know when I only can remove the things in my mouth.
I hope as fast as possible LA..



No comments:

Post a Comment